The Worlds Most Powerful Free Standing Gutter Cleaning Machine
LIMITED TIME ONLY / LIMITED SUPPLY- On sale for $500 discount already reflected in price below!
Industrial SkyVac 85 240V 3 Motor System (Wet & Dry)
3 Motor System for North America. Requires 30 amp electrical source.
Requires Customer Electrical conversion as this unit comes with a standard British Plug
Suitable for: Industrial and Domestic Gutter Cleaning, Wet or Dry application
3 Industrial Strength Vacuum Motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of Water Lift.
New side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique PowerMix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than it's nearest rival
- All Terrain Steel chassis with Stainless Steel container
- Tipping Chassis
- Multi Purpose Washable Cartridge Filter
- Locking Front Castors
Included as Standard in each kit
- Industrial Wet & Dry vacuum
- Carbon Fiber poles approximately 5 ft or 1.5 meters long
- Approximately 20 ft or 6 meters of flexi pick up hose (65mm Diameter)
- Crevice tool
- Metal dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool and long reach tool
- 135 degree blue tool holder
- 180 degree blue tool holder
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Vacuum 150" water lift 374 (MBAR)
- Air flow Movement: 2113 gallons or 8000 Liters per minute
- Motor wattage: 3300 (3 motors)
- Decibel level: 72
- Container capacity: Approximately 20 Gallons or 78 Liters
- Mains connection: 240 volt/ 30 amp
- Height: 1080 mm
- Weight: Approximately 80 lbs or 36kg
- Power Cable Length: Approximately 32ft or 10 meters
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
Definition of HEPA from Wikipedia:
High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA), also sometimes called high-efficiency particulate arresting or high-efficiency particulate air, is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm.