SkyVac® Interceptor Professional Gutter Vacuum System
Sitting on a robust all-terrain multi directional trolley, the SkyVac® Interceptor features on-board power making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. The worldwide compliant Honda engine, with its sleek design, enables you to access areas on a project, which are usually inaccessible.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the SkyVac® Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to maneuver the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of debris from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
- Robust Construction
- Water Proof Monitor and Camera ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Rubberized Drop Proof Protective Jacket ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Unique Zoom Facility ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- On-Board Recording
- New Charging Facility Allows You To Charge Both Monitor and Camera Simultaneously
- Easy User Large Operational Buttons
Optional Extras (Sold Separately):
Key Start: Comes with Battery.
Sieve Basket: For collecting sediment and collecting water. Already own an Interceptor and just need the Sieve Basket? Click here
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- Robust all-terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- SkyVac® Interceptor
- 7 x SkyVac® Elite Suction Poles
- 1 x SkyVac® Vac Release Pole
- 1 x Rigid Neck Hairpin Carbon Fiber Tool Holder
- 5 x End Tools
- 20 feet (6m) of Flexi Hose 2 inches diameter (50mm)
- Hose-to-Pole Cuff, Hose-to-Drum Cuff
- Hose Carry Bag
- Suction Pole Carry Bag
- 5.5HP Honda Engine (3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 283 CFM (8000 liters per minute)
- Container Capacity: 24 Gallons (90 Litres)
- L x W x H: 56 in x 25 in x 42 in (140 cm x 63 cm x 104.5 cm)
- Weight 172 lbs (78 kg)