SkyVac 85 Elite Professional Gutter Cleaning System
The skyVac® Industrial: Uniquely designed and engineered to cope with the rigors of daily intensive gutter cleaning. With its patented* ‘Power Mix’ system, the skyVac® Industrial delivers the right sort of suction to efficiently and effectively clear “Light Debris” and “Heavy Debris” projects. Suction power is a proportional mixture of both Inch Water Lift and Air flow. Unlike standard gutter vacuums, with one suction setting, the Industrial’s ‘Power Mix’ function enables the system to deliver either the maximum Inch water lift, or air flow.
- INCH WATER LIFT: The “Heavy Debris” Setting is ideal for waterlogged and deep-rooted gutter debris, where maximum suction lift to get the job done. The Industrials 3 motors reconfigure the power supply from parallel to series to deliver an astonishing 150 Inch Water Lift.
- CUBIC FEET PER MINUTE AIR FLOW: The “Light Debris” for everyday projects, engages 353 CFM (10,000 LPM) of Air Flow to quickly power through gutter clutter.
Note: System requires a 30A electrical source. Comes with standard North American 4-prong twist-lock plug.
- 3 Industrial strength vacuum motors provide massive suction power: 150 inches of water lift.
- Unique PowerMix feature provides 50% more suction power than it's nearest rival
- Side debris canister entrance eliminates time consuming filter blockages associated with center entrance systems
- Stainless steel canister tilts for easy dumping of debris
- Washable HEPA wet/dry cartridge filter
- Locking front chassis castors
- Industrial wet/dry vacuum, canister and cart
- 8 New Elite carbon fiber clamping poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters), 10 ounces each (283 grams), approximately 2 inch diameter (52 millimeters)
- Approximately 20 feet (6 meters) of flexi hose, 2.56 inches diameter (65 millimeters)
- HEPA filter
- Carbon fiber end tool holder (clamping)
- Crevice tool
- Metal dirt breaker
- Tapered narrow end-tool
- Tapered wide end-tool
- Long reach tool
- Carrying bag
Bonus, for a limited time!
Receive the following items free. Enables maximum tool flexibility:
- Carbon fiber end-pole spigot
- Tapered 135° flexi tool holder
- Suction: 150 inches water lift (374 millibars)
- CFM: 353 (10000 Liters Per Minute)
- Motor wattage: 3300W total (3 motors)
- Noise: 72 decibels
- Canister capacity: approximately 20 gallons (76 liters)
- Mains connection: 240 volts/ 30 amperes
- Height: 42.5 inches (108 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 80 pounds ( 36 kilograms)
- Power cable length: approximately 32 feet (10 meters)
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
This system can be picked up at our local facility in Apex NC, USA or can be shipped via freight service to anywhere in North America.