The Worlds Most Powerful Free Standing Gutter Cleaning Machine
NEW! SkyVac 85 Elite (w/ newly designed Premium Poles)
240V 3 Motor System (Wet & Dry)
3 Motor System for North America. Requires 30 amp electrical source. Comes with standard North American 4-prong twist lock plug to your generator.
Suitable for: Industrial and Domestic Gutter Cleaning, Wet or Dry application
3 Industrial Strength Vacuum Motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of Water Lift.
New side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique PowerMix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than it's nearest rival
- All Terrain Steel chassis with Stainless Steel container
- Tipping Chassis
- Multi Purpose Washable Cartridge Filter
- Locking Front Castors
Included as Standard in each kit
- Industrial Wet & Dry vacuum
- Eight New Elite Carbon Fiber poles approximately 5 ft or 1.5 meters long
- Approximately 20 ft or 6 meters of flexi pick up hose (65mm Diameter)
- Carbon Fiber end tool holder (clamped)
- Crevice tool
- Metal dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool narrow
- Tapered end tool wide
- Long reach tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
AS A BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME
Receive the following items with your kit to enable more flexibility in types of cleaning tools.
- Carbon Fiber End Pole Spigot
- Tapered 135° Blue Flexi Tool Holder
This will enable you to use our older style tools with the new poles.
- Vacuum 150" water lift 374 (MBAR)
- Air flow Movement: 2113 gallons or 8000 Liters per minute
- Motor wattage: 3300 (3 motors)
- Decibel level: 72
- Container capacity: Approximately 20 Gallons or 78 Liters
- Mains connection: 240 volt/ 30 amp
- Height: 1080 mm
- Weight: Approximately 80 lbs or 36kg
- Power Cable Length: Approximately 32ft or 10 meters
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
Definition of HEPA from Wikipedia:
High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA), also sometimes called high-efficiency particulate arresting or high-efficiency particulate air, is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm.