The World's Most Powerful Mobile Gutter Cleaning System
...with new patent-pending Elite poles
Note: System requires a 30A electrical source. Comes with standard North American 4-prong twist-lock plug.
- 3 Industrial strength vacuum motors provide massive suction power: 150 inches of water lift.
- Unique PowerMix feature provides 50% more suction power than it's nearest rival
- Side debris canister entrance eliminates time consuming filter blockages associated with center entrance systems
- Stainless steel canister tilts for easy dumping of debris
- Washable HEPA wet/dry cartridge filter
- Locking front chassis castors
- Industrial wet/dry vacuum, canister and cart
- 8 New Elite carbon fiber clamping poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters), 10 ounces each (283 grams), approximately 2 inch diameter (52 millimeters)
- Approximately 20 feet (6 meters) of flexi hose, 2.56 inches diameter (65 millimeters)
- HEPA filter
- Carbon fiber end tool holder (clamping)
- Crevice tool
- Metal dirt breaker
- Tapered narrow end-tool
- Tapered wide end-tool
- Long reach tool
- Carrying bag
Bonus, for a limited time!
Receive the following items free. Enables maximum tool flexibility:
- Carbon fiber end-pole spigot
- Tapered 135° flexi tool holder
- Suction: 150 inches water lift (374 millibars)
- Air flow: 2113 gallons per minute (8000 Liters)
- Motor wattage: 3300W total (3 motors)
- Noise: 72 decibels
- Canister capacity: approximately 20 gallons (76 liters)
- Mains connection: 240 volts/ 30 amperes
- Height: 42.5 inches (108 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 80 pounds ( 36 kilograms)
- Power cable length: approximately 32 feet (10 meters)
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
This system can be picked up at our local facility in Apex NC, USA or can be shipped via freight service to anywhere in North America.