The SkyVac Interceptor sits on a robust all-terrain multi-directional trolley and features an on-board power motor making it completely independent of any additional electrical supply requirements. The worldwide compliant Honda engine, with its sleek design, enables you to access areas on a project which are usually inaccessible.
This system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters using its powerful vacuum capacity. It reaches up to 40 feet from the ground and has an additional blow feature to aid in cleaning and self un-blocking.
- SkyVac Interceptor
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- Robust all terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- Pull Start
- 8 SkyVac Elite Suction Poles
- 7 x SkyVac Elite Carbon Fiber Poles
- 1 x SkyVac Vac Release Pole
- 5 feet in length each
- Gutter Cleaning Tools & Accessories
- Carbon Fiber Tool Holder
- 5 x End Tools
- 20 feet (6m) of Flexi Hose 2 inches diameter (50mm)
- Suction Pole Carry Bag
- 5.5 hp Honda Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 283 CFM (8000 liters per minute)
- Container Capacity: 24 Gallons (90 Liters)
- Decibel level: 107
- L x W x H: 55 inches x 25 inches X 41 inches (1,400 mm x 630 mm x 1,045 mm)
- Weight: 172 lbs (78kg)
Now offered in North America and shipped from our USA location.