The SkyVac 78 is the ideal interior vacuum system for professionals. High ceilings, warehouse floors, tall walls, high windows and duct work are just a few of the challenging applications that this system can tackle with its long reach and power. It is designed to be used in factories, warehouses, churches, schools, theaters, hotels, airports, and retail stores.
- 2 Industrial strength vacuum motors
- Stainless steel canister, tilts for easy dumping of debris
- Washable HEPA wet/dry cartridge filter
- All-terrain heavy gauge steel chassis
- Locking front castors
- Large capacity disposable dust bag option
- Industrial vacuum, canister and cart
- 8 Standard, friction-fit, carbon fiber vac poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters) - 11 ounces each (310 grams)
- Approximately 20 feet (6 meters) of flexi hose, 1.5 inches diameter (3.8 centimeters)
- 6 Assorted internal brush tools
- 2 carbon fiber tool holders
- Carrying bag
- Air flow: 1893 gallons per minute (7166 liters)
- Motor wattage: 2200w max total (2 motors)
- Noise: 72 decibels
- Container capacity: approximately 20 Gallons (78 Liters)
- Mains connection: 120 volt/ 20 amperes
- Height: 42.5 inches (108 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 80 lbs (36 kilograms)
- Power Cable Length: approximately 26 feet (8 meters)
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
Definition of HEPA from Wikipedia:
High-efficiency particulate arrestance (HEPA), also sometimes called high-efficiency particulate arresting or high-efficiency particulate air, is a type of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE). To qualify as HEPA by US government standards, an air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles that have a size of 0.3 µm.