“Is there anything that I can use to get moss at the edge of a roof tile?”
YES! Our NEW Skyscraper® wire roof cleaning brush is exactly what you need. The carbon steel bristles get right in the tile edges and overhangs, giving that stubborn moss build off, the brush off. For thorough results, and getting moss out of those nooks and crannies, this brush is a must.
The Skyscraper® Wire Brush can be attached to a telescopic pole using the angled connector (provided). It can also be attached to the SkyVac®️ Elite Poles using the SkyVac®️ Elite Multi Connector.
How do I clean the roof tiles?
To clean roof tiles, we recommend the Skyscraper® Head and Blades - which has a choice of 11 blade profiles to match the shape of your roof tile project AND includes the brush.
Attach the Skyscraper® Head and Blades, or the Wire Roof Cleaning brush to a telescopic pole to access your roof cleaning project.
Where is the roof brush useful?
The stiff wire bristles mean you can access areas that can’t be thoroughly cleaned with the bladed system – such as edges, joins and overlaps.
1) Ridge Tile: A common site of moss build up.
2) Roof Gable or Rake / Drip Edge of Dormer windows: Crumbs can form on the tiles at the outer edge of the roofs or Dormer windows.
3) Valley Gutter Edging: Prone to moss build up as rain runs into the gutter.
4) Around the Chimney and the flashing.
This video shows the SkyScraper Tool. The Wire Brush in this listing works similarly as it attaches to your Elite Poles or Telescoping Pole.
- 1 x Wire Brush
- 1 x Angle Connector (Euro Thread)
- (H)2in (L)7in (D)3in
- Weight: .6 lbs
- Carbon steel bristles
- Soft grip polypropylene
- Brush head fits angle adaptor