SkyVac® Recordable Inspection Camera System
NEW RECORDABLE CAMERA SYSTEM: – Large 4x3” LCD screen.
Capture the pictures and video of high-level projects. Ideal for pre-site surveys, before and after footage, social media content - along with the confidence and evidence of a job well done. With a large colour monitor for clear visibility, instant and long-range connection, the camera, and monitor are quick and easy to use. No wires, No Apps and No Wi-Fi required.
Take the guesswork out of gutter clearance and capture high level footage all from the safety of the ground.
Features & Benefits:
With Instant signal and a 50M* range, with No WIFI, No Wires and No apps required, your system is ready when you are, to see what’s going on overhead. Simply attach to the SkyVac® telescopic pole, (sold separately), or to the neck of your suction poles to get a great overhead view, all from the safety of the ground. The lightweight monitor features an inbuilt sunshade, whilst the overhead camera houses 2 LED lights.
Take photos and videos for those business winning pre-inspection surveys and post project proof of a job well done. For instant playback on screen, or transfer to your mobile, tablet or pc via the TF card and card reader supplied to be shared with the client or for your website or social media.
Clear pictures over a greater distance - thanks to the GFSK modulation mode which emits a more concentrated signal over a narrower band width. More reliable than WIFI, and less affected by interference from other devices, the result is less screen flicker and down time due to loss of signal.
With camera mounted LEDS, operated via the monitor, and 3X zoom function, even those dark corners are easy to see into. Ideal for inspecting lofts and eaves, and with the added benefit of sound recording**, it’s easy to check for wildlife.
Simple to use, with a “Real Time” mode for viewing and capturing images, along with a “Playback” mode to review footage on screen, this recordable system is a great addition to your gutter cleaning equipment.
- TF Card Reader
- 1 x 8GB TF card
- Monitor with 4.3” LCD screen
- Camera with 4 x integral LED lights
- In car Adaptor
- Power Adaptor x 1
- USB charging cables x 2
- Protective Carry Case
- Camera attachment (1 x Spring Clip for mounting on gutter cleaning neck tool holder)
- Monitor attachment: 1 x wide base bracket (for securing monitor to pole).
Please Note: The Camera Mount for use with the telescopic pole, is not included as standard. You can find it here.
Telescoping SkyPole Sold Separately.
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch CMOS
- Focus: Manually Adjustable Camera Lens
- Effective Pixels: 640*480
- View Angle: 45°
- Transmission Frequency: 2400~2483 MHz
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 164 ft (50 Meters)
- White LED light range: 6.5 ft (2 Meters)
- Power Supply: 5V DVC
- Battery (Integrated): 1200mAh
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Working Time (full charge): 3 Hours (LED OFF）/ 2.5(LED ON) hours
- Operation Temperature: ℃/°F -10~+50℃ /+14~+122°F
- Dimensions: 130L x 30D x58H mm
- Weight: 100g
- Screen Size: 4.3 Inch TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Unobstructed Receive Range: 164 ft (50 Meters)
- Zoom: 3 levels
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Power Supply: 5V (VDC)
- Battery (Integrated): 2500mAh
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Working Time (full Charge): 3 Hours
- Memory: T-Flash Card
- Picture Format: 1920 x 1088 Pixels JPEG
- Video Format: 800 x 480 MP4
- Operation Temperature: ℃/°F -10~+50 Centigrade /+14~+122 Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 115L x30D x 1350H
- Weight: 6 oz